printer friendly version
Employment at our Retirement Community
Mennonite Home Communities' goal is to recruit and hire staff who are passionate about serving and caring for senior adults. Our Personal Care and Health Care areas provide wellness and supportive services by licensed professionals. Other staff include: Housekeepers, Food Service, Laundry, Security, Homemakers and Clerical.We are an equal opportunity employer. Mennonite Home Communities' policy prohibits discrimination on any basis - sex, age, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or liability for service in the armed forces of the United States.View our Benefits Package
DOWNLOAD and print our application and either mail, drop off or e-mail to:
Mennonite Home Communities
1520 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
- CNA - 1st shift- FT, PT6; 2nd shift- FT, PT4; E/O weekend- all shifts
- CNA Premium Weekend Program- Requires minimum of three 8 hour weekend shifts (2nd) biweekly and every other holiday; current CNA certification and minimum of 6 months experience in long term care.
- LPN/RN Staff - 1st shift- FT8; 2nd shift- FT8 RN, PT4; 3rd shift- PT6(RN); Every other weekend- 2nd and 3rd shifts; Pool
- RN Supervisor- PT every other weekend (Sat & Sun) day shift ; Current PA RN license, minimum 3 years RN Supervisory experience, genuine love for the elderly, strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills, experience in long term care preferred
- Occupational Therapists, COTAs, and PTAs needed for PRN
- Vice President of Clinical Services- B.S. in Nursing or healthcare related field, current PA RN license, 5 years experience in a Health Care facility, with 3 years managerial experience; PA Nursing Home Administrator License preferred
- Director of Residential Living- oversee operations at Woodcrest Villa to ensure quality services and community life. B.S. in Business Admin, 3 years exp in Continuing Care Retirement Community or related fi eld, and 3 years of management exp required. Must demonstrate the emotional stability to deal with various stressful situations.
- Med Techs - 2nd shift- PT3; 3rd shift- PT6; Pool; E/O weekend all shifts
- Resident Assistants- PT4 3rd shift; Pool
- LPN Asst Clinical Coordinator- FT 2nd and 3rd shift
- LPN- Pool
- Homemakers - Food Service/Activites PT 6:30am-12pm, 22 hrs biweekly
- PT 11am-7pm, 45 hrs biweekly
- FT 11:30am-8pm, 80 hours biweekly
- All positions require every other weekend.
- Food Service Workers - PT various shifts- days, evenings, weekends
- Cafe Attendant- PT7 3:30pm-7:30pm, requires every other weekend
- Housekeeper- FT 1st and 2nd shifts; valid PA driver's license and prior experience required
- Laundry Aide- FT 1st and 2nd shifts; alternating weekends and holidays and valid PA driver's license required
- Cook- FT 11a-7:30p; 2-3 yrs exp preferred. Position will work 75-80 hrs biweekly & every other wknd
- Garden Cafe Supervisor- FT 6am-2:30pm, includes E/O weekend (Sun 7a-3p); Cashier, cook and inventory duties.
- Salad Bar Prep- FT Mon-Sat 10:30a-7p (Sun hrs 7a-3p); E/O weekend required