printer friendly version
Employment at our Retirement Community
Mennonite Home Communities' goal is to recruit and hire staff who are passionate about serving and caring for senior adults. Our Personal Care and Health Care areas provide wellness and supportive services by licensed professionals. Other staff include: Housekeepers, Food Service, Laundry, Security, Homemakers and Clerical.We are an equal opportunity employer. Mennonite Home Communities' policy prohibits discrimination on any basis - sex, age, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or liability for service in the armed forces of the United States.View our Benefits Package
DOWNLOAD and print our application and either mail, drop off or e-mail to:
Mennonite Home Communities
1520 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
- CNA - 1st shift- PT6; 2nd shift- FT, PT4; 3rd shift- FT, PT6; E/O weekend- all shifts; Pool
- CNA Premium Weekend Program- Requires minimum of three 8 hour weekend shifts (1st and 2nd) biweekly and every other holiday; current CNA certification and minimum of 6 months experience in long term care.
- LPN/RN Staff - 2nd shift- FT; 3rd shift- PT6; Every other weekend- 2nd and 3rd shifts; Pool
- VP of HR/Organizational Development- experienced HR Executive to direct & manage all aspects of the HR & Organizational Development function. 5+ yrs experience in HR Management and Organizational Development required; experience in a regulated healthcare HR environment preferred. Bachelor's required; SHRM certification desired.
- Social Worker- FT, provides quality social services to residents including admissions, care planning and discharge services; BSW, BS or BA in Social Work or Behavioral Sciences required. Must have experience working with an elderly population.
- Occupational Therapist - Full-time; Current PA licensure and supervision experience required. Experience in a long-term care setting preferred.
- Med Techs - PT6 3rd shift; Pool; E/O weekend all shifts
- Resident Assistants- PT4, PT3 1st shift; PT5 2nd shift; Pool
- LPN Clinical Coordinator- FT 10:30pm-7am; current PA licensure, 3-5 years' experience in a healthcare environment with leadership experience.
- Homemakers - Food Service/Activites PT 11am-7:30pm, 32 hours biweekly
- PT 6:30am-3pm, 48 hours biweekly
- PT 3pm-7:30pm, 18 hours biweekly
- PT 11:30am-8pm, 32 hours biweekly
- FT 11:30am-8pm, 80 hours biweekly
- All positions require every other weekend.
- Food Service Workers - PT various shifts- days, evenings, weekends
- PT Cook- 3:30pm-7:30pm, 4 days/week + every other weekend
- Housekeeper- FT 3pm-11:30pm; valid PA driver's license and prior experience required
- Floor Care Technician- FT 3pm-11:30pm; valid PA driver's license required, previous experience preferred
- Laundry Aide- FT 1st and 2nd shifts; alternating weekends and holidays and valid PA driver's license required
- Drivers- as needed to transport residents on special trips; valid class B CDL with passenger endorsement required
- General Facilities Technician- FT 8am-4:30pm; experience in commercial carpentry, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing systems and equipment, locksmithing and general maintenance; Current PA driver's license, HS diploma or equivalent with technical school cert., 5+ years direct experience in commercial/ office building operations and maintenance
- Floor Care Technician- FT 7am-3:30pm; valid PA driver's license required, previous experience preferred
- Cook's Assistant- FT 7am-3:30pm; formal culinary education or experience in an institutional facility; Every other weekend required.