printer friendly version
Employment at our Retirement Community
Mennonite Home Communities' goal is to recruit and hire staff who are passionate about serving and caring for senior adults. Our Personal Care and Health Care areas provide wellness and supportive services by licensed professionals. Other staff include: Housekeepers, Food Service, Laundry, Security, Homemakers and Clerical.We are an equal opportunity employer. Mennonite Home Communities' policy prohibits discrimination on any basis - sex, age, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or liability for service in the armed forces of the United States.View our Benefits Package
DOWNLOAD and print our application and either mail, drop off or e-mail to:
Mennonite Home Communities
1520 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
- CNA - 1st shift- PT6, PT4; 2nd shift- FT, PT4; 3rd shift- FT, PT4; E/O weekend- all shifts; Pool
- CNA Premium Weekend Program- Requires minimum of three 8 hour weekend shifts (1st and 2nd) biweekly and every other holiday; current CNA certification and minimum of 6 months experience in long term care.
- LPN/RN Staff - 2nd shift- FT8; 3rd shift- PT6; Every other weekend- 2nd and 3rd shifts; Pool
- RN Supervisor- PT weekend (Sat & Sun) day shift ; requires working every weekend, with one weekend off per quarter. Requirements: Current PA RN license, minimum 3 years RN Supervisory experience, genuine love for the elderly, strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills, experience in long term care preferred
- Director of Human Resources and Risk Management- minimum of 3 years' experience in HR management and Risk management, B.S. degree, Experience within a regulated healthcare HR environment preferred, certification by the Society for Human Resource Management or equivalent preferred.
- Med Techs - Pool; E/O weekend all shifts
- Resident Assistants- Pool
- LPN- FT 3rd shift; Pool
- Homemakers - Food Service/Activites PT 11am-7:30pm, 32 hours biweekly
- PT 6:30am-3pm, 48 hours biweekly
- PT 3pm-7:30pm, 18 hours biweekly
- PT 11:30am-8pm, 32 hours biweekly
- PT 6:30am-3pm E/O wknd, 16 hrs biweekly
- PT 6:30am-12pm, 22 hrs biweekly
- PT 11am-7pm, 45 hrs biweekly
- FT 11:30am-8pm, 80 hours biweekly
- All positions require every other weekend.
- Food Service Workers - PT various shifts- days, evenings, weekends
- PT Cook- 3:30pm-7:30pm, 4 days/week + every other weekend
- Housekeeper- FT 3pm-11:30pm; valid PA driver's license and prior experience required
- Floor Care Technician- FT 3pm-11:30pm; valid PA driver's license required, previous experience preferred
- Laundry Aide- FT 1st and 2nd shifts; alternating weekends and holidays and valid PA driver's license required
- Drivers- as needed to transport residents on special trips; valid class B CDL with passenger endorsement required
- Seasonal Grounds Help- FT 7am-3:30pm May-August; Valid PA driver's license required.
- Security Supervisor- FT 8pm-4am; Must have 5 years exp, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role. Valid PA driver's license and HS diploma or GED required+
- HVAC Technician- FT 8a-4:30p; High school diploma/GED, valid refrigerant usage certification, 2 years experience in commercial HVAC preferred and computer knowledge required.