- Be Positive
- Be Your Best
- Be Safe
- Be Responsible
- Serve Together
Mennonite Home Communities
Team Member Perks
- Health, dental, and, vision plans
- Health spending accounts– Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account – with employer contribution
- Competitive 401k retirement plan with company match up to 4% and discretionary annual contribution
- Paid time off
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- Fitness center and pool at no cost
- Health and Wellness partner programs
- Early pay day
- Group discount opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Holiday pay
- Employee referral bonuses
- Voluntary benefits are available
- Tuition reimbursement
- Nursing Scholarship Program
Enjoy a fee-free membership to our 24 hour state-of-the-art gym, our heated indoor pool, and exercise studio.
“ Working as the Café Supervisor at Woodcrest Villa has been one of the most fulfilling jobs I ever had. Everyone working in dining services works as a team and we are always there for each other. Every day I come to work I feel as I am making a difference in the lives of the residents and the people I work alongside. I could not ask for a better place to work. ”
“ Mennonite Home Communities has become my home away from home. It has been a very welcoming environment from day one on the job. The wonderful residents, friendly employees, and beautiful facilities make it a great place to work. The campus has a lot to explore, and so many opportunities as an employee to stay active including a free Fitness/Aquatic center membership. ”
“ The coworkers I have feel like family and by visiting the floors every day to deliver personal clothing items to the residents makes it rewarding to come to work every day. I feel very comfortable and appreciated by the team and people around me. ”
Our Mission is:
The Christ-based mission of Mennonite Home Communities is to enrich the lives of residents, staff and the community.
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from the COVID-19 disease.
All team members upon hire are required to receive their annual flu vaccine and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with their first and second dose of COVID vaccination series. Accommodations related to the COVID-19 vaccine will be considered for certain exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons.