Hearts & Hands
Hearts and Hands Women’s Connection is dedicated to providing financial gifts for Mennonite Home Communities’ benevolent care program. Thanks to the generosity of our faithful donors and strong financial management, we have a long and cherished tradition of providing benevolent care. Residents who have outlived their financial resources have continued to receive the same high level of service thanks to your gifts that are given for benevolent care.
How it Works
- Membership is open to women (all ages welcome!) who desire to make a positive impact
- Each member donates a minimum annual contribution of $500
Blessings of Membership
Hearts and Hands Women’s Connection will meet three times annually to:
- Connect women dedicated to benevolent care
- Celebrate the joy of helping others
- Form relationships with other women who delight in the joy of giving
- See the impact of your giving to recipient families through their shared stories
2019 Hearts and Hands Events
- Saturday, May 4, 12-1:30 p.m., Mother’s Day Luncheon
This event is open to current and potential members.
- Saturday, September 21, The Importance of Laughter
Details to follow.
Kim Peters, Development Coordinator
Mennonite Home Communities
2001 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601