Make an Impact!
Volunteering your time is one of the greatest gifts you can give to others, and the satisfaction you’ll feel is one of the greatest gifts you can receive. At Mennonite Home Communities our volunteers are essential to our residents and staff. Their commitment helps to make our campus a quality place to live and work.
Whether you read to residents, visit with them or simply transport someone in a wheelchair, you will truly make a difference in their lives.
- Provide companionship to residents on your own schedule
- Read, play a game, take someone for a walk
- Share your time & enjoy conversation
- Bring your pets to visit (must register with volunteer office)
- Assist residents to in-house Beauty Salon or Rehab appointments
- Assist residents to various activities or the craft room
- Volunteer as a sales attendant
- Help residents with purchases
- Visit with residents as they browse
- Assist our activities staff with daily scheduled programs
- Ask about special programs and opportunities