Ways To Support Benevolent Care
While there are many ways to support Benevolent Care, you may prefer one method over others. Talk to your financial advisor for the best advice on how you can give and support our mission in a wise fiscal manner.
Some examples of popular ways to give a gift include:
- Planned Giving (Charitable Gift Annuities, trusts, bequests, IRAs, bonds, stock, insurance)
- Increased Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) rates as of January 1, 2023 (this is yet another increase from the July 1, 2022 rate change). Rates increased 0.3 – 0.5% based on annuitant age(s)
- Congress recently passed the Secure Act 2.0. You can make a once-in-a-lifetime tax-free distribution from your IRA for a CGA providing lifetime income. Contact Kim Peters, Director of Development for more information at 717-390-4105.
- Memorial and Honor Gifts
- Cash, Checks (made payable to Mennonite Home Communities), Credit Card
- Special events – Golf Outing, Annual Appeal
- Giving Circles – 1903 Legacy Society, Hearts and Hands Women’s Connection
NOTE: Some companies have matching gifts programs that can make your giving go even further. Please contact your Human Resources Department to see if your gift or volunteer hours can be matched. Call Kim Peters, Director of Development, at 717-390-4105 for more details.
Leaves or stones in memory or in honor of a loved one may be placed on the
Tree of Life, located in the lobby of Mennonite Home.
Please contact Kim at 717-390-4105 for more information.
The official registration and financial information of The Mennonite Home may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.