Don’t leave the need for future healthcare up to chance. At Mennonite Home Communities, our Early Advantage Program (EAP) is designed to partner with you to ensure that future care will be available to you when you need it most.
The EAP program is ideal for those who are not ready to make a commitment to move into a retirement community, but are planning for the ‘what ifs’. Think of the EAP membership as a safety net to secure your future care needs.
The one-time membership fee is fully or partially refundable and provides access to amenities at our Woodcrest Villa campus that you can enjoy immediately as an EAP member. You are invited to join us in our wellness center and participate in pool and fitness classes. Hop on board bus trips, participate in on-campus events, dining and more.
EAP Members benefit from the following membership perks:
- Priority access to Personal Care and Skilled Nursing Care at Mennonite Home
- Access to Woodcrest Villa amenities like trips, on-campus entertainment, gym and aquatic center and more!
- Once a month dining at our Hummingbird Dining and Bluebird Dining venues
- Overnight guest accommodations in our guest room at Woodcrest Villa
- One time sign-up fee that is partially or fully refundable
- A low monthly service fee